Friday, September 7, 2012

Miriam and Blain! LOVE!

What can I say? One of my best friends is getting married!

Miriam and I go back a few years. just a few. Our journey began in GEMS club, grade 4 (although I bet we nurseried together at church). We met over craft paints and glue guns, and before we knew it we were room mates in university together, and now...we're in each other's weddings! Miriam was one of my bridesmaids last summer, and next summer I get to be one of hers. I could go on and on about how much I love this girl, but that's not what's important.

Whats important is how much she loves Blain!! And he sure does love her back! These two are meant for each other (have you seen them play soccer together? Or pretty much any sport? Make sure you're on their team...) and I can't wait to celebrate their marriage! You two compliment each other perfectly, accentuate each others strengths, and have some of the warmest, biggest hearts that I know. I'm so honoured to have gotten to spend a day taking photo's with you, and that I get to celebrate as a bridesmaid next summer! You are some of my most favourite people! I love you to bits!







haha, goofs. They finally realized I was following them around with a camera. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment