Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Ladies and Gentlemen, This is a Bible!"October Insights

I feel giddy adding these pictures, i absolutely LOVE this issue. My favorite so far, by far. I had a lot of fun, and ironically enough it was the shortest deadline I've had yet (maybe that's the key!). Here it is!

This illustration was tons of fun. I love playing with different mediums for my illustrations, taking a break from working with photos. Open your mind to the possibilities.... lol
This is probably a personal favorite in the magazine. I was driving home from the ferry terminal and passed right by this fantastic abandoned house. I pulled over and took a bunch of photos (i was working on the magazine and had this article in mind).
Trying to get a dog to cooperate in a photo shoot is harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment