Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspire Me!

This week I had a bit of a revelation. Somehow over the past year I've actually lost the ability to relax. I mean it! I am so busy these days, that when I have free time, i don't know what to do with it! Not in the passive "oh I just don't know what to do with my afternoon, *giggle*" kind of way, but the "someone PLEASE rescue me from my own boring company because I can't handle dead air!!!" kind of way.

I'm sick of TV, I'm sick of facebook, and I'm sick of watching my passions and creativity dwindle to nothing outside of the "work" box. So.

I've started a blog. And I've started to paint!





1 comment:

  1. Laura! I love these! How cool...this is great. You'll spend your free time creating beautiful things and I will spend my free time looking at them on the internet. Presto!

    ReplyDelete