Friday, October 1, 2010

Insight for living Canada 2011 Calendar

Nothing beats finally seeing that project in full, living colour! 

I've been working on this project for a while (in reality, i had a rediculously short deadline as usual, so it was working on it a LOT for a short while) and its finally done! I now present the Insight for Living Canada 2011 Calendar. Our calendars are always based off of the US Calendar (from Insight for Living) but adapted to be more appealing and appropriate to Canadians. This year, we found all new photos along the theme of "the dawn of a church awakening." We tried really hard to display the beauty and diversity of our wonderful country. 

I personally have a bit more pride in the tent calendar, which was a Canadian project which I started from scratch. The look of it is still heavily influenced by the original American design. In the end, I'm extremly fond of how both products turned out!

You can get either Calendar at www.insightforliving.ca. They're inexpensive (in fact, the wall calendar is the IFLC October free gift!). Tell all your friends. I mean it. And while you're at it, take pity and follow my blog. :D


 




This gorgeous photo from near Harrison was taken by a wonderful local photographer, Mikaela. You can follow her inspiring photography blog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment