Sunday, November 7, 2010

This one goes out to my Mom

I've been wanting to keep up with my blog somewhat regularly, but after pouring all that energy into a purse blitz I havn't known what to move on to next! So today, I decided to throw one out to someone very, very special to me: my mom. As you'll tell from these pictures, she can take more than a little credit for my creativity and design eye.

One of the things my mom is amazing at is floral design. It also happens to be a passion of hers, and over the past few years I've gotten used to seeing absolutely stunning arrangements just hangin out in the living room, family room, and kitchen. So today I decided to photograph a few of them (with her sweet new "vases" from the dutch floral shop in whistler) and share them with you all. Inspiring and absolutely stunning! ...She may consider taking orders. lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment