Friday, April 29, 2011

Anticipation

You can't escape it on a day like today, and I know a few who are trying! No matter where you go, I have an inkling you'll be hearing the word: wedding. I can't really wrap my mind around why this particular wedding is so exciting to so many people, but for some reason even I am drawn in! I turned on the TV when I woke up, a teensy bit more than mildly curious what her dress would look like. And then I started seeing all those hats, and had to keep watching...and then those nutty crowds decked out in red, white, and blue...and all I can think about is, what does Kate think of her wedding? As a future bride, I'm seriously curious if her wedding is how she always imagined it. I wonder if she's honoured by all the fanfare, or a little bit disappointed that so many details had to be determined by tradition and ceremony. And that she has to share it all with so many people.

Anyways, all this talking and musing about weddings naturally has me thinking about my own! 3 months and 12 days people!!

And now...I've been contemplating whether or not to show these pictures for a few days. I have this thing where I want to keep all my wedding plans to myself...silly, but its just such a special day! Only happens once! (and i mean that) But I decided to show a few, because they just turned out SO AWESOME, and they don't give too much away. So here are some pics from my mom and I's visit to our wedding venue on tuesday, and around the area looking for good photo locations. (the sun came out and there were still storm clouds in the sky, it made for some gorgeous scenes.)

I also included one of my new car, looking super spiffy (it goes by the name of "Silver Surfer"), and one of my camera bag and my new car...because they just look so good together...I have a feeling the three of us will have some adventures. lol!!



No comments:

Post a Comment