Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Blog! I finally changed my name. :)


I'm sure you've all been waiting for it! (I sure have)

I finally decided that I just needed to do it. Months of tearing out my hair trying to decide on a design are now put to rest by this extreemely simple design that seems to fit me just fine! I'm not done my website, I'm not committing to a logo, but I AM chilling out and enjoying my blog. Nice!

I figure this design will just allow my photos and illustrations to shine like they're meant to :D. My biggest hurdle was trying to figure out how all the ridiculous directions my creating takes me would ever look good together. I couldn't pick a colour palette...I couldn't pick a specific style...I felt like I was trying to put myself in a box. So I got rid of it! And this is what I ended up with. The type design of my name was the only thing I confidently loved day after day, so I stuck with it and decided everything else would work itself out.

(as you may notice I've imported my old blog posts: they look bad in the new wider format, but hey, they're a part of me! Can't leave them behind!)

Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment