Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lights, Camera...more lights...

Playing with light is becoming my new favorite thing. After my camera and flash upgrade I attended a workshop in vancouver for on-camera flash units. woah. i know understand quite thoroughly how my flash works in relation to my camera. know what that means? I can learn how to use it! I've been going through an online "course" (blog at strobist.com) and trying all sorts of new things. So, here is today's best exercise! And a big motivator to me to use my flash more effectively, since although ambient light is usually gorgeous...there often isn't enough, and there is no reason my flash can't achieve the same effect! Or, as demonstrated by these photos, a blow-your-mind better one. Ok maybe its just me.





No comments:

Post a Comment