Monday, February 20, 2012

Dreaming of kittens...


I'm dreaming of kittens. I'm not kidding, I can't stop. And not just in my sleep, I probably day dream more about kittens these days then anything else. Why you ask? Well because today my kitten was born!! I decided 2 months ago that Dwayne and I were going to get a kitten. It just so happened that my aunt's cat had flown the coop (again!) and had another litter on the way. I know my aunt wasn't totally stoked, since they were kinda feeling like she'd had enough kittens (I don't know the number, but trust me, she has a lottttt of offspring!) but it worked out well for me.

This morning 6 cute adorable (probably slimy?) wonderful tiny kittens joined the world! And one of them will be coming home with me. Shoot, the next couple of weeks are going to take forever until I get to take my fur ball home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment