Monday, March 25, 2013

The Dudneys! Family Photos

Here comes another one of my favourite families!

We got outside on saturday and caught the sunshine for some family photos on the property where the Dudney's live. When I pulled these off the camera I was reminded why I love doing this so much. The colours popped with a healthy dose of sunshine and the kids...oh those kids! I giggled my whole way through editing and will giggle again as I load them here. I am scaling back my gushy words, let's just say I feel so blessed to do this kind of thing. God is good!

(PS. I forgot to shout out to Aunt Diana who manned the stuffies! She rocked at getting the kids attention and keeping them smiling. But of course she did, she used to do work as a photographers assistant!)








No comments:

Post a Comment